Friday, October 30, 2009

Broncos Part Ways With Muench

Swift Current, SK---The Swift Current Broncos have parted ways with 17 year old forward Dane Muench.

The decision is a mutual one between the organization and Muench, citing personal reasons. At this point it is undetermined where or if Muench will continue to play hockey.


Mike Kieluk said...

That is too bad... He looked good against the Blades in that whooping. He looked like a true hockey player with his long hair... Bad Ass haha.

O said...

Man, that really sucks. He was a real spark plug out there, reminded me of Todd Holt.

Anonymous said...

I must be watching a different game. I've read a lot of hype about the guy but I've not seen anything from him that impressed me. Todd Holt?? Meunch couldn't stickhandle if it was taped to his stick.