Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Miss Me?

Apparently the Broncos didn't.

The guys rattled off three huge wins - two over division rival Regina to end their shot at the post-season.

Couple that with a trio of Prince Albert losses and I would say it was a pretty good week for the Broncos in the standings.

Hey, I'm as superstitious as it comes. Maybe this is a good thing? It's good to be back regardless.to

"If we win tonight, you're hired." That from Broncos Head Coach/GM Mark Lamb to fill-in host Ken Audette before the Regina game Tuesday night.

I think he was joking....but I better go down to the rink later today and find out.

I'm just getting my bearings about me now after a long day of travel. There will be a lengthy post coming later today.

Great job by the Broncos and Kenny Audette over the last few games.


Jon

4 comments:

Regan Bartel said...

Audette rocks! My first colour guy in the WHL. :) Welcome back bud, hope your vacation was enjoyable. Now you are fresh for a looooooong playoff run.

Anonymous said...

It's great to have you back Jon. Let Kenny end on a high note with his streak. Any chance Switzer could stick around for a few more games? He was great to listen to.

Dono said...

We may have to start a pool just to keep on vacation for a few more weeks Jon.

Just kidding, welcome back!

Jon Keen said...

Ya Kenny should keep going until he loses....I come back for the top team in the conference. Nice timing.