Saturday, March 20, 2010

Broncos Go "Old School"

Below, Broncos forward Jordan Peddle models the Broncos playoff shirts pre-game. Love the look of these things.

The "Old School" theme stems from a Mark Lamb post-game speech earlier this season in which the team didn't play very well.

Mark said the next day at practice they were going to go "Old School". The guys had one of their toughest skates of the year the next day and seem to rally around it the rest of the year.

They came up with the design and I think it works well. Take a look.







The design is no doubt a retro-look. Potential third jersey next season?
Jon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I order one of those shirts on line? I got my tickets for tuesday/wednesdays game...I could wear my Broncos Horseshoe jersey but I'd rather have one of those shirts.