Saturday, November 07, 2009

Help Wanted

Our group of three radio stations is looking for a full time news/sports reporter to begin immediately. Would be on air on weekends and fill in for news and sports coverage during the week.

This would be an excellent opportunity for someone locally interested in the field of broadcast journalism. We will provide the training and guidance. It might even lead to some sports play by play for the successful candidate based on their interest.

Please email me at jkeen@goldenwestradio.com for more information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, a job with Goldenworst radio. I hear want ads on the radio all the time. Must be a shity place to work. Like CJFB all over again

Jon Keen said...

I have no complaints...they treat me well. I'm sorry we had to let you go but quite frankly you were bringing nothing to the table. I know you have a lot of time on your hands now. Maybe you should look for a job instead of blog surfing all day. Cheers.