Thursday, May 27, 2010

Incredible Golf Story....

Not Bronco hockey related but I'd thought I'd share this....


Jamie Kureluk, 34, the former Canadian Tour pro from Cottonwood, had a shaky front nine, but then blazed to an incredible 11-under 25 on the back nine at Carnmoney Golf Club to finish with a course-record 10-under 61 and a four-shot lead after the opening round of the RBC Insurance Alberta Open on Tuesday.

The complete story is here.

The player quoted in the story, Kris Wasylowich, is an old college buddy of mine from the Lethbridge days.



5 comments:

Regan Bartel said...

When can I get a Southwest Saskatchewan arm wrestling update on this blog?

Anonymous said...

Who cares about your bullshit...

Regan Bartel said...

I care Jon. I care about your friends golf score, your golf score and your co-workers golf score. Jon, unlike the anonymous poster,I care.

Jon Keen said...

I care that you care regan. So,
Are we going to L.A.?

Regan Bartel said...

Would love it.