Friday, February 27, 2009

Blog Hiatus

I'm taking the weekend off from blogging barring anything spectacular happening...

Broncos and Oil Kings tonight. We're on the air at 7pm with the pre-game show, 7:30pm play-by-play.

Visiting teams will have to get their Broncos info elsewhere....

I will say I'm a bit confused by the Dudas release but nothing surprises me anymore. That 4th round pick to the Pats for Jesse at the deadline looks pretty good right now.

If the Pats weren't getting the mileage out of him they expected then that's their choice. The last thing you want to do is corrupt the younger players learning their way in the league. Older players are very influential on the rookies.

I got nothing bad to say about the guy. He's been good to me. I wish him the best.

On another note, congratulations to my friend and fellow broadcaster Regan Bartel who will call his 1000th game of his WHL career when his Kelowna Rockets play in Red Deer Saturday.

1000 games is quite the accomplishment. He spent six years with the Broncos before moving to Kelowna to handle the duties for the Rockets for 2000-01 season.

Send him a note over at reganbartel.blogspot.com


Jon

No comments: